Our large villa in Spain is the perfect base to explore the beautiful region of Andalusia. Casa La Negra is a farmhouse converted to the highest standards. We have 5 double bedrooms in the main house and 4 cosy log cabins, meaning we can cater for up to 18 adults in total.
A large swimming pool is exclusively yours and can be heated in the early and late seasons.
Whether you want to spend your holiday relaxing by the heated pool or exploring Andalusia's caves of Nerja, beaches or rustic villages, there is something for everyone.
Whilst our villa is set in a secluded spot overlooking the Sierra Tejadas National Park, the village of Baños de Vilo is less than ten minute's walk away and Periana a very short drive.
For those looking for a large villa in Spain, Casa La Negra especially well suited to accommodate:
- Large families and sun seekers.
- Groups of friends for relaxing or a special occasion.
- Cycling and mountain bike groups.
- Naturalists and wildlife lovers.
- Hiking, rambling and walking groups.
- Intensive courses / corporate training.